|Hetero:||I like closed-toed shoes, but I don't like every closed-toed shoe there is.|
|Homo:||I like open-toed shoes, but I don't like every open-toed shoe.|
|Bi:||I like both open-toed shoes and closed-toed shoes, but not all open-toed and closed-toed shoes, and I might like one a bit more then the other.|
|Pan:||The type of shoe isn't a factor in whether I like it, but this doesn't mean I'll instantly like EVERY single shoe, and I can still like how a shoe looks.|
|Ace/Aro:||I don't particularly like shoes, I might never wear shoes, or I might wear them because they feel nice.|
|Gray/Grey:||Every once in awhile I'll like a shoe, but most of the time I don't like them.|
|Demi:||I have to break in a pair of shoes before I can actually like them, sometimes even when I break them in I just don't like them.|
Anonymous said: I'm new to the community. Anything I need to know?
really quickAsexual 101
- asexuality = no sexual attraction. that’s literally it
- ace: shortened form of asexual; like how bisexuals are bi, we are 'ace'
- asexuality is a spectrum, and gray-asexual and demisexual are valid identities that fall on the ace spectrum
- allosexual: a person who experiences sexual attraction, i.e. someone who is straight or gay or bi
- asexy: an ace term to describe something nice-looking but without the sexual implications of the word ‘sexy’
- colors are black, gray, white, and purple
tumblr is being cranky and won’t let me use a pic butthe flag is four horizontal stripes of black, gray, white, and purple descending in that order
- black ring worn on the middle finger of either hand
- ace of spades = aromantic asexual; ace of hearts = alloromantic asexual; ace of clubs = gray-asexual; ace of diamonds = demisexual
- cake: a community in-joke is that we are obsessed with cake, because cake>sex
- don’t tell people how to identify; there is no One True Way to be asexual and behavior =/= orientation
- don’t throw people who fit stereotypes under the bus
- do encourage varied representation of asexuals and show the world that there is no One True Way to be asexual
- do look out for your fellow asexuals; it’s a harsh world out there and we’ve got to support each other
- acephobia: discrimination against asexual people
- allosexism: assertion that it is better or more valid to be allosexual than asexual
- amatonormativity: assertion that monogamous romantic relationships are more valuable than other types of relationships
- sex-disinterested: not being interested in sex/sexual things
- sex-repulsed: being repulsed by sex/sexual things; note: sex-repulsion and disinterest can occur in varying degrees
- don’t be afraid to ask questions as long as you do so respectfully
- welcome to the club!!!
Asexual 101. Nice!
Because nobody deserves to feel alone.
So a few days ago I reached 200 followers and I thought it was a good moment to do my first follow forever. It’s kinda short cause I don’t really follow that many blogs
like 107 blogsbut this guys are some of the best I could find in the last 4 years so you better give them a try and follow them too.
Bold ones are the ones that I’m happy to have followed since they became really good friends to me and always enjoy our little chats, so as we say in Argentina, son grosos. 〜(^∇^〜）
61wisampa alpha-shadow ampharos angeljas coalgirls espercats gajeelsenpai hollowdaniel kamijoutouma kingdraa kurokoshirai merupon misaki-shokuhou mokacheer muffitchi noragamis nusensei oh-niichan psychopass royss-vc scarletmikasa shiiage shizuris sogiitas suzushinas suzushinayuriko teitokukakine tenkaichibudokai theacceleratorr uiharuuu unaify utopic-world
Thanks to all my followers for being with me eventhough I’m too damn annoying with raildex, but I’m here for whatever you need and you can ask me anything, from a series to reblog to making an edit, just drop a message in my inbox.